I found this Old School Blogging Meme by scrolling through a list of ‘bloggers to follow’ on Twitter and it looked like a lot of fun. Thanks to Miss Elaine-ous Life.com for the cool idea.
Five Things I Have A Passion For:
1. My Purpose – in God and His Kingdom; I am determined to figure out where He wants me to be and what He wants me to do.
2. My Family – keeping them together, happy and protected
- My Blog – a newly found but truly inspiring and very fulfilling interest that I want to take to the fullest potential possible
My Kiddies Futures – I want to invest as much time and wisdom into helping my Kiddies become the best adults they can possible be
My Marriage – without a healthy relationship with my Husband none of the above would be possible
Five Things I would Like To Do Before I Die:
1. Fill up at least one entire Passport – I want to travel the world as a family and with my Hubby as a couple
- Drive my Hubby’s Motorcycle
Take a cruise
Ride a zipline
Go to a live concert – I know hard to believe but I’ve never been to one yet
Five Things I Say Alot:
Five Books and/or Magazines I’ve Read Lately:
1. The Bible
- Virals By Kathy Reichs
A Voice In The Wind By Francine Rivers
An Echo In The Darlness By Francine Rivers
As Sure As The Dawn By Francine Rivers
Five Favorite Movies (Maybe You’ve Seen Them 5 Times):
- Charlie and the Chocolate Factory (The Original)
Ramona & Beezus
Finding Neverland (Johnny Depp)
Yes, I’m a kid at heart…
Five Places I Would Love To Travel:
Five People I Invite To Do This Meme:
You should too!
Don’t forget to tweet with them (@elainea and @AlisonSWLee) and use the hashtag #OSBlog.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Just One of Those Days . . . - July 19, 2017
- The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - July 16, 2017
- My 7 Favorite Facebook Groups For Community & Motivation - July 16, 2017