When I received that first email from Influenster telling me I had been selected to use and review the Keurig 2.0 to say I was excited would definitely be putting it lightly. I have been a Keurig
fanatic user since they came out and I’ve also had my Keurig for that long. So not only would I get to try out all the new features of the 2.0 but I would also get to give my old Keurig a bit of a rest from it’s hourly daily use.
The first time I used my Keurig 2.0 was to make 4 cups – that’s right – 4 cups in the new Carafe! I was so excited because even though using a Keurig offers speed and ease in making a cup if you were having a dinner party or a few guests that meant making each cup one at a time. With the new Carafe you can make up to 4 with just one push of a button!
How easy was that? Of course that day was more or less just for me (yes, I drank it all…lol) but to have that convenience is definitely a plus and a Pro for the Keurig 2.0 in my books. Speaking of Pros and Cons there are always a few things we would like to change about anything new and improved.
So here are a few of mine:
- 4 Cup Carafe
- Largest Reservoir yet – a full 80oz
- Touch Screen Display
- Customizable Wallpapers and reservoir light choices
- Ounce choices – you can choose to make an 8oz or 10oz cup
- Brew Strength Choices – you can specify if you want a stronger brew
- Carafe Brew time setting
- Hot water on demand
- You can still brew so many things beyond coffee including tea, hot chocolate, ciders and even iced coffees!
- Shorter height for cups when tray is in place
- K-Cup changes – can’t use old K-Cups anymore
As you can see the Pros of the Keurig 2.0 definitely outweigh the Cons. Once I use up my stash of old K-Cups that won’t even be an issue anymore. As for the shorter cup height I have gotten use to not using the tray so that isn’t a real problem either.
Want to see the Keurig 2.0 in action and how it helps me start my Sunday mornings with a bit of Momma peace time? Check out my Review Video…
Are you a Keurig user?
Do you think the Pros outweigh the Cons?
What’s your favorite Keurig K-Cup Variety?
**Disclosure of Material Connection: I received one or more of the products or services mentioned above for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Spend Memorial Day Weekend With The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - May 28, 2017
- The Color Run Dream Tour | Dream With Me! - May 28, 2017
- The Essential Pre-Conference Blog Prep Checklist - May 24, 2017