It’s a Brand New Year and I am so excited for what it has in store! I have been watching so many amazing New Year Vlogs and Videos and I know that we are all headed for some awesome opportunities and growth this year! So let’s start the year off with some support and community and get this YouTube Hop started!
The Your Channel Or Mine…
Where do you want to meet this week? Your Channel or Mine? I have had so much fun meeting and getting to know so many new Vloggers, Vlogs and Channels! I can’t wait to meet a few more and get to see some of the great content you are all creating. Don’t forget the more we share the more we grow! So spread the word of the #YCOMHop and let’s help our community grow.
Your Hosts for the #YCOMHop:
1) Visit, View, Comment and Subscribe to your Hosts
2) For the Channel LinkUp be sure to link Directly to your YouTube Channel URL (http://youtube.com/user/YOU)
3) For the Channel Hop you can Link Directly to 2 Recent Vlogs or Videos
4) Visit, View, Comment, Thumbs Up and Subscribe to your fellow Vloggers Channels and Links
5) Grab our button up above and let others know about #YCOMHop and where you share your Vlogs each week
Simple and easy, right? We want to connect, share and introduce a few new Channels and Vloggers and have a bit of Channel Hopping fun while doing it.
Psst! Don’t forget to spread the Channel Hopping fun!
~ Now Let’s Get This Hop Started ~
Blogger & Social Media Influencer
Tiffany is the ‘ Tee’ behind TheMrsTee.com - a Lifestyle Blog created as a place to share her love of all things Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, Fun, Tech & Travel. Tiffany has established her influence within both the Blogging and Vlogging Communities. She is a 2016 VOTY Award Honoree, Contributing Author with iBlog Magazine and BlogHer.com. Tiffany has also been a Panelist for the MomsEveryday TV Show for 2 Seasons.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)