These are more childhood fun questions!
- I think I miss being able to have no worries or responsibilities. That feeling of just getting up and being able to play all day.
2. Did you have a nickname growing up? What was it?
- I actually had a few…but the one that stands out the most is from when I was about 6 through maybe 10. My cousins and most of my Aunts called me Margaret from Dennis the Menace. Not for appearance reasons but because of her personality. They said I was ummm rather bossy and a bit controlling. LOL
3. What was your favorite thing to do at recess?
- I loved playing Dodge Ball even though I usually ended up going home with a few bruises since my reaction time was a bit slow.
4. What did you want to be when you grew up?
- I always wanted to be something in the corporate world. A lawyer probably. I was headed that way for a while but then I found the best position ever…Momma and I couldn’t be happier.
5. Did you participate in any school activities?
- I was a twirler which was like the closest thing I could get to being a cheerleader without having to keep the smile plastered on the whole time. I wasn’t a very cheerful teenager. I was pretty good at it though even though when learning I took plenty of bonks in the had with my batton…LOL
6. What is the funniest thing you did as a kid that your parents still remind you about?
- I’m not sure if this is really funny but my grandmother still talks about it. I was with her at someone’s house and asked if I could go bike riding with an older girl. Back then riding on the back of someone’s bike wasn’t seen as that big of a danger. She actually said yes which was a shocker and I jumped at the chance and almost ran out of the door before she change her mind.
- When I was on the back of the bike with the girl, somehow my left foot got caught within her chain and I couldn’t get it out. I was tapping her arm and such trying to tell her but for some reason she didn’t here me and she didn’t stop for like 2 blocks. so she was peddling away with my foot stuck in there for 2 whole blocks. I sat there in pain because I didn’t wanna be rude and ask her to stop.
- To this day my grandmother to this day cracks up when she sees my scar and the fact that I was so polite that I ended up with a hairline fracture on my ankle bone and a scar all because I was trying to be nice and let the girl finish her ride.
These were answered as part of the Sunday Social LinkUp…
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- I Met Carla Hall Ya’ll ! | #BlogHer17 Day 2 - June 24, 2017
- Who’s Says Work Isn’t Fun?? | #BlogHer17 Day 1 - June 23, 2017
- Get The Most From Your BlogHer Conference Experience - June 20, 2017