I was scrolling and reading through some really awesome Blogger sites today and guess what I found? There is an audition based contest out there in the Bloggersphere called Blogger Idol!
It’s a lot like that very popular singing contest we all know about BUT I don’t have to sing…just write! Lucky for us ALL because I know I can’t sing but I
think I CAN write! It’s not based on how long you’ve been blogging but simply on your ability and passions. So after a bunch of back and forth (and back and forth) in my head I AUDITIONED! Now I just need YOUR support…
If you think I can write too and enjoy my Blog I would love (and be so grateful) if you would help me make it to the Top 12. That’s right, there’s a Top 12! I told you it was very much like the reality singing show!
Now I’d like to ask you, please TWEET after me: [Tweet “@bloggeridol I vote for @mrsteeh for TOP 12 2013! #writersarethenewrockstars”] YOU can make this first step in helping me be Your Blogger Idol!
Winners are up for the chance to get some really awesome prizes!
- $300 Gift Certificate to Marware
- $300 Gift Certificate to Bullet Designs
- One Free Month of Intermediate Level Blog Management Services from Bloom Blogs– value $249
- 1 Week of Full Service Pinterest Management from Little Birdie Social Media – Value $50
- One Year of PicMonkey Royale – Retail Value $33
- $25 Gift Certificate to Baconery
- $25 Amazon Gift Certificate
Sounds pretty awesome right? If you want to find out more and simply keep up with the contest… trust me it looks like it is going to be just as captivating as that reality signing show contest I was talking about…Go follow Blogger Idol on Facebook and Twitter!
So, I’d like to ask…