Okay, honestly I’m not sure what SQUIRRELY means exactly BUT I get an Award, right?!?! Seriously, I think it has something to do with being a bit quirky…which I think I may be…LOL…just a bit 😉
This Award was created by The Menopausal Mother and passed on to me by my new friend Lanaya from Raising Reagan as part of her celebration for her 500th Blog Post! To say that I was flattered would be it minimize it. I’m like really excited to put the picture of this little Squirrel getting his nutty little grub on in my sidebar it’s a bit funny.
Anywho, part of accepting the award is to list 7 quirky things about yourself so here we go…
- I love to eat applesauce with fresh hot southern style biscuits.
- I’m not really a Girlie-Girl…it takes a lot of effort for me to be dressy and fancy (now when I do it I rock it but I just don’t like getting there…lol). Give me a pair of chucks, jeans, a t-shirt and a hoodie and I’m in heaven.
- I’m a true nerd at heart…I love books and the escape they can give me if only for a moment and I actually like my glasses.
Despite not being very Girlie I used to have my nails extra long with acrylic and the designs to the ‘T’…I got my nails done faithful every other week. I had my own nail designer and she knew me by name (hers was Michelle) and I went to her from 9th grade through College.
I have what my Hubby calls my Dress Right (Military Term) OCD…I just say I’m really REALLY neat. I can spot when someone moves something from 10 feet away and I have everything lined up a set way. SorryNotSorry!
I’m a serious undercover comic head…I love all things Marvel & DC. Superman, Batman, The Martian, Flash, Hulk, WonderWoman, Green Lantern, Green Arrow, Black Canary, Hawk Girl, even AquaMan. I can get stuck sitting there for HOURS…don’t talk to me, interrupt and and unless you want a remote upside the head Do Not walk in front of the TV!
My nickname in High School used to be Pippy…like from the movie Pippy Longstocking…because I used to wear my hair in too ponytail braids All. The. Time. I had really long hair and it was just easy.
Ok so now that you know 7 quirky (and a bit odd) things about me it’s my turn to pick a few awesome and well fellow….SQUIRRELY Bloggers to pass this award on to…
p style=”text-align: center;”> Amber from TheBoldFabMom.com
Penny from The Real Housewife of Caroline County
Michelle from The MaMade Diaries
Lauren from Real Housewife of Nova
Meghan from The Patchwork Paisley
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Happy Earth Day From Turn it Up Tuesday - April 17, 2017
- The All American Tattoo Convention | Day 3 | Giving Back - April 17, 2017
- The All American Tattoo Convention | Day 2 | Quick Style Interviews - April 17, 2017