[Tweet “It’s Time To Party at the #PinMeRightRound Pinterest Party!!”]
This party will give you the opportunity to increase your traffic, followers, and improve your page rank! I look forward to partying with you each week!
Every week we’ll give you the chance to link up your favorite pins, post, Pinterest Boards, Pinterest ID & pin some that have been shared!
If you’ve never linked up before, it’s simple. Just click on the little blue “Add your link” button at the bottom and then cut and paste the URL into the box. It will probably ask you for more information like your name and e-mail address. Don’t worry, the only email you will get is a reminder of the party & you can opt out of it at any time. Then it will let you pick an image and voila! You are linked up!
[Tweet “Spreading great content to our readers while having a PINterestingly good time! Join in the fun with #PinMeRightRound!”]
Each week a FEATURED pin will be chosen by the hosts & readers by voting on the link up. These pins will then be one of the requirements for the link up! That means that everyone that links up next time will re-pin your post!
There are two parts to this link up:
Pinterest Follows & Re-Pins
First let’s meet your Hosts!
Now for the AWESOME sponsors!!
Join Kalee on her journey to be healthier and happier.
Time for Tots specializes in creating dynamic, durable, hands-on activity kits for young learners.
A few guidelines:
1. Pin the Pin Me Right Round image above. Please?!? Why you may ask? So more pinners will come to the party! The more pinners we have the more shares/repins your post gets…which means more people will see it and hopefully share it again! (You can use the Pin It button by the graphic or the button at the bottom of this post.)
2. Follow the hosts & co-hosts on Pinterest. You pin me right round baby right round like a record baby…. yeah umm sorry about that
Southern Mess Moms Delectably Dawn Pinspired Mom Mrs.Tee
3.Please re-pin the featured pins:
4. Display the Blog Hop button on your website (preferably in post or a sidebar).
5. Link up anything you want to be pinned! No limits here, ANYTHING GOES REALLY! Just be smart about it and make sure that what you are linking to has a pinnable image!
Posts must be family friendly and published in the past week.
Sorry guys, but only 1 post per blog hop participant, please.
6. Spread the word! Tweet about it, share it on Facebook & Google + or post it on Pinterest.
[Tweet “I’m partying at the #PinMeRightRound Pinterest Party! Are you?!?”]
Last but not least… HAVE FUN, mix & mingle, make some new friends, pin to your little heart’s desire, & pretty please leave some comment love!
Be sure to follow the Pin Me Right Round board and see our favorites each week!!
Wanna co-host?!? Awesome! Just contact me!
Time to Link up…