These are all about the fun you’ve had this summer!
- It has to be our trip to the Botanical Gardens with the GirlScouts Troop…we had a blast even though I was surprised that a ‘garden’ ended up being more like a hiking trip…LOL
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
- My go-to look is honestly jeans (or shorts on the hotter days), my fav pair of Chucks and a t-shirt or tank (if I can get some pink in there it’s just that much better).
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
- We really wanted to go to a waterpark this year but it just didn’t seem to happen. Luckily living in the south just because the summer is at an end doesn’t mean we may not still be able to go…there are even some really cool indoor waterpark options.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
- DEFINITELY Blurred Lines By Robin Thicke…that
wasis my in the car dance like a straight up embarassment summeranytime jam. I can be in the middle of a conversation and if it comes on I will stop mid-sentence and start my groove…LOL Listen and tell me you wouldn’t jam to this! 😀
- I actually have an addiction to all things comic book (Marvel and DC) so my newest fav cartoon series is HULK and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
What to get a head start on next week’s Sunday Social questions?