Sponsored by Little Pim
We are gearing up for Little Pim Giveaway
The Award-Winning “At Home”
Language Program for children 0-6 years-old and
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- Their brain is flexible – and made to learn a new language.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages – such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Opens up the child’s sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
Read a review of Little Pim here.
1 Lucky Winner will receive the Discovery set of DVD’s in the language of choice.
ARV $59.99 US only.
Make sure to subscribe to my RSS Feed so you will be reminded about the Giveaway.
A huge thanks to all the blogs that are participating in this event!
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse||Mommy’s Favorite Things||Unschooling Momma|
|Kids Yoga Stories||Homemaking With Style||Momma Lew’s Blog|
|P is for Preschooler||Mrs. Tee Love, Life and Laughter||Crafty Mom Share|
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Get The Most From Your BlogHer Conference Experience - June 20, 2017
- It’s A Father’s Day Giveaway At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop! - June 18, 2017
- U Don’t Know Me | Growing Up Hip Hop Atlanta - June 16, 2017