That's why I am sooo happy to be joining up this week. Despite my schedule getting a bit too hectic to participate as often as I like, I have always kept up with the questions and this week's were just too fun to pass up. So, here we go…
1. What is your favorite breakfast food?
Im not that big on breakfast but when I do have time and eat it I go BIG…and southern! Grits w/Cheese, Bacon, Sausage, Eggs (scrambled hard), Waffles or Pancakes (whichever ones actually come out edible) Oh an Coffee…Must. Have. COFFEE.
2. What is the best way to spend a free day?
With Kiddies: movies, video games, puzzles, and tons of snacks!
Sans Kiddies: a snuggle day on the couch or a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurant and some window shopping.
3. If you had an airline ticket to anywhere in the world, where would you go and why?
I woul dlove to go back to Hawai just me and the Hubby. We have always either beeen preggers, in the midst of a crazy move or with a bunch of Kiddies. I would like to have a chance to experience the Island fo the romance and ambiance it definitely has.
4. You can only leave the house with one thing…what is it?
My phone! No questions or hestiations. There have been times I was alread running late, noticed I didn't have it and still turned back around to go get it. I always have that fear that the one time I don't have it will be the one time I need it.
5. How do you take your coffee?
Light & Sweet 🙂
Are you looking for a great weekend LinkUp with fun questions and not a lot of the weekeday effort? The Sunday Social is the place to find it! Join Ashley Lately and Neely from A Complete Waste of Makeup, can't make it today? Here are Next Week's Questions to give you a headstart to join up then…
[High] School Days:
1. What was your biggest middle school fashion mistake?
2. Who were your best friends in high school? Pics?
3. What was a typical weekend like for you in high school?
4. Did you have any boyfriends/girlfriends? Tell us about that.
5. Did you have any secret codes with your friends? Spill your secrets!
6. If you could relive one day/moment/experience from middle school or high school, what would it be?
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Welcome To This Week’s Mommy Monday Blog Hop! - April 23, 2017
- Happy Earth Day From Turn it Up Tuesday - April 17, 2017
- The All American Tattoo Convention | Day 3 | Giving Back - April 17, 2017