Okay so I’m not going to lie. I was a bit iffy as to what I was going to write for this week. Honestly, I still am. I have never thought about putting patches on anything much less giving them an entire day’s thought! Yet here we go I’m gonna try to come up with ten things that would be better if I had a patch for them. Bare with me and if some of my answers get a bit ummm creative just hang in there we are only aiming for 10 😀
If I Had A Patch…
There are hurts that time doesn’t always heals so I would love to have a patch to help those be not so tender not so often.
If I could have a patch that would help me remember things for more than the time it takes me to walk out of the room to do them – whew! That would be awesome!
Share The OCD
I would love a patch that I could put on my Hubby or Teenager that would make them clean like I do for a set period of time. OCD Heaven!
If there were a patch that could somehow take me back to my care free worry free days of childhood for maybe a day that would be great. Like a mini vac a from adulthood. Back To The Future in a patch! 😀
Oooh! A patch that could let me eat all my favorite foods all day without any tummy aches or regrets! YumYummy!
Make It Pretty
A nail design patch that would give me all the skills of my favorite nail artist at the awesome price of $Free.99 Manis anyone?
An OOTD (Outfit Of The Day) patch that gives me the ability to pick out the perfect outfit from head to toe for any occasion and find the best prices for the whole thing! What! What!
A patch that would give me the most wanted Mommy ability: to take away all pain from each and every boo-boo whether it be emotional or physical.
The BFF patch that gives me the perfect way to make my friends feel better, encouraged, uplifted and supported in any situation.
A patch that would give me a bit of insight on what goes on in the Hubby’s head (and heart) in those moments when words don’t seem to flow. The Wife Wisdom on when to stay silent and when to simply listen.
How did I do? I know I may have gotten a bit creative with things but now that I see them all listed out I’m wondering why they haven’t been invented yet! LOL 😀
Do you have anythings in your life
you would love to have a patch for?
Can you think of 10?
Share them with us at this week’s #TuesdayTen
…we can’t wait to see you!
Meet our Co-Host for the month of May, MrsTee!!
Please make sure to check out her blog and follow her on social media!
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts’ discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.Come link up again next Tuesday, May 6th, when the topic will be Things I Love Most About My Mother!
Don’t forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Hey There Mamas! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop Is LIVE - June 26, 2017
- Moments To Remember | #BlogHer 17 Day 3 - June 26, 2017
- I Met Carla Hall Ya’ll ! | #BlogHer17 Day 2 - June 24, 2017