This is so funny because I was just thinking of things I haven’t done yet but definitely want to. So let’s get started with my Summer Time Ten and see if I have actually had a chance to get started on it yet!
My Summer Ten
Eat at Panera Bread
There is a new one not even 20 minutes away and I have gone as far as getting in the Drive Thru line (which goes around the lot) but have had to leave because of the line. One day this summer I will wait and get to taste the amazing soup and salads I have heard about!
This is placed on my list with hesitation because I honestly can’t see myself liking anything that’s raw (I’m picky enough with cooked food) BUT I feel it’s something I should at least try ONCE.
Go on a Cruise
Run The Color Run (CHECK)
Drive Hubby’s Motorcycle
Get My Passport
Travel outside the US
Swim in the Ocean
Attend a Blogger Conference
Meet our Co-Host for the month of May, MrsTee!!
Please make sure to check out her blog and follow her on social media!
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts’ discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.
Don’t forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Turn It Up Tuesday! - June 27, 2017
- Hey There Mamas! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop Is LIVE - June 26, 2017
- Moments To Remember | #BlogHer 17 Day 3 - June 26, 2017