I am so excited to announce that I have joined the team of amazing women of the Regional Ambassadors for The North Carolina Blogger Network! This is a network founded to connect Bloggers throughout North Carolina through collaboration, education and support. We all know that the best way to find success is to find community. As a Regional Ambassador, I want to work to bring together Bloggers within the Fayetteville area and make sure that we all know we are here for each other.
Our NCBlogger Network Founders Allison from Go Dansker Mom and Nikol from Mom Complicated started this network as a way to encourage sharing knowledge, resources and most of all support between Bloggers. With this as their basis, the NCBlogger Network is working hard to reach out across the state and build a community with both influence and impact.
“We embarked on a mission to unite and share all the phenomenal happenings around the state. There is something here for everyone, for every type of blogger, and we look forward to helping you be the best blogger you can be!”
— NCBlogger Network
Did I mention that the NCBlogger Network also hosts a successful Google Plus Hangout? Blogger411 airs every Wednesday at 8pm EST which offers a place for Bloggers to share tips, ask questions and build community. Blogger411 is a free online hangout and has offered so many wonderful forums and is a great resource for any Blogger. If you’re looking for a way to connect faces to sites and get answers to your questions Blogging411 is where you want to be on a Wednesday night.
Don’t miss an episode:
Subscribe to the NCBlogger Network YouTube Channel
Follow NCBlogger Network on Google+
Follow the Twitter hashtag #Blogging411
In addition to the support and community building with local Bloggers and the wealth of knowledge being share through the Google+ Hangouts, the NCBlogger Network is also making steps to connect North Carolina Bloggers with Brands, Campaigns and Local Events. Stay Tuned for our upcoming Membership Opportunity announcements, the first step to joining a community made just for you. The benefits of an annual membership will include:
- The opportunity to be a featured guest blogger, reaching a new audience
- Discounts for all of our educational events
- Access to a Members-only Facebook group for link-sharing, tips, questions, and ideas
- Ability to pin to the NC Blogger Network Member Pages
- Invitations to members-only social networking events
- Amplification of your blog on our social channels including Facebook, Twitter, Pinterest, and Instagram
- A listing in our directory, complete with logo
- Eligibility for members-only giveaways
- Emails with blogging tips & tricks
& So Much More!
So now that I’ve given you a quick introduction to a community I am so excited and happy to be a part of I want to extend an invitation as well.
– You’re invited –
All my North Carolina (and of course my lovely Fayetteville area) Bloggers to join us in a community that is definitely on it’s way to creating something great just for you!
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Turn It Up Tuesday! - June 27, 2017
- Hey There Mamas! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop Is LIVE - June 26, 2017
- Moments To Remember | #BlogHer 17 Day 3 - June 26, 2017