The Your Channel Or Mine…
Connecting with other YouTubers and Vloggers is not always easy. The Your Channel Or Mine Hop makes bringing Channels together a bit easy. Each week we want you to see new Vlogs, Reviews, Tags and more. Have a place to share your Channel and Content with Channels you may not have found on your own. The easiest way to get the word out about the #YCOMHop is to share it: Tweet It, Google+ and even Instagram…talk about it and bringing Channels together will happen more and more.
Your Hosts for the #YCOMHop:
1) Visit, View, Comment and Subscribe to your Hosts
2) For the Channel LinkUp be sure to link Directly to your YouTube Channel URL (http://youtube.com/user/YOU)
3) For the Channel Hop you can Link Directly to 2 Recent Vlogs or Videos
4) Visit, View, Comment, Thumbs Up and Subscribe to your fellow Vloggers Channels and Links
5) Grab our button up above and let others know about #YCOMHop and where you share your Vlogs each week
Simple and easy, right? We want to connect, share and introduce a few new Channels and Vloggers and have a bit of Channel Hopping fun while doing it.
Psst! Don’t forget to spread the Channel Hopping fun!
~ Now Let’s Get This Hop Started ~
Blogger, YouTuber & Media Influencer
Tiffany is the ‘ Tee’ behind TheMrsTee.com - a Lifestyle Blog created as a place to share her love of all things Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, Fun, Tech & Travel. Tiffany has established her influence within both the Blogging and Vlogging Communities. Tiffany has extended her presence beyond her URL to Television as a Panelist for the MomsEveryday TV Show for 2 Seasons and to the stage as a Cast Member of the Finale Season of The Listen To Your Mother Show. A 2016 VOTY Award Honoree, Contributing Author with iBlog Magazine and BlogHer.com growing herself as a Brand and Influencer are always at the center of Tiffany’s passion.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)