What day is it? #AskAwayFriday of course!! I am so excited to be exchanging questions this week with Jan from Sylva Fae. When I found out I would be swapping with Jan I headed over to her site to have a look and realized she lives in a real life Fairy Woodlands. It’s amazing! Her questions are just as amazing and I had a blast answering them.
Jan shares the stories and adventures of her life living in a truly enchanted woodland area. It’s amazing how her family came about the property and the reason behind wanting it. Still she tells is so much better than I ever could so make sure you head over and read it for yourself!
What is #AskAwayFriday? Well…
We are sad to be losing Amber as one of our amazing Co-Host’s, as she is working to pursue other business ventures and focusing her attentions on her fitness ventures. We wish her nothing but the best, and hope for her thriving success!
When one door closes, another one opens…
We would like to give a huge #AAF welcome to a Brand New Co-Host…
drum roll please…
Welcome Echo from The Mad Mommy!
Now welcoming our wonderful #AskAwayFriday hosts…
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Echo from The Mad Mommy
So…grab our new button, follow our amazing hosts and co-host, hop through the great link ups and make some amazing new friends!
So grab our button, follow our amazing Hosts and Co-Host, hop through the great link ups and make some amazing New friends!
On To The Questions!
1) How long have you been blogging for and which has been your favourite post?
I started Blogging in August of 2013 so a little over a year. Wow my favorite post?? That is such hard choice. I would have to say “Blogs Are So Last Year!” It was one of my Readers favorites from 2014 but it was also the very first time I had to defend my Blogging. I used to be that person who didn’t totally get what it was but I would never downplay it. So when I was confronted with someone who basically belittled it I was surprised how defensive it made me feel.
2) You’ve moved around a lot (heavily pregnant) if you could settle your family anywhere in the world, where would you like to live?
Yes, yes I have. Whew! Don’t remind me…LOL we would honestly settle back in Hawaii. Hubby and I have spoken of it often and we really loved it there.
3) I’m most at peace out in the woodlands, where is your peaceful place?
Honestly anywhere I am in the midst of my Hubby and Kiddies. Their laughter and happiness truly bring me the deepest peace (even if most times it’s in the midst of chaos..lol).
4) The video blog idea looks great – how successful has it been? Which do you prefer – the videos or writing?
It has been pretty successful. I started taking it really seriously maybe 6-9 months ago and since I did that and truly invested time to make my Channel a bit of me it has progressed steadily.
I’m not sure if it is a matter of preferring one over the other. Writing for me has always been a release for me – a need at times. While vlogging is so much like having a chat with a friend that I truly enjoy that as well. I guess it would have to be a tie…
5) You participate in a lot of blog hops, which is your favourite and who was the most interesting person to meet?
Yes. I love having people over and that is exactly what Hops and LinkUps feel like to me. Like having a few friends over to hang out at my place! Oh but asking me to pick a favorite? So not fair Jan! LOL…The Your Channel Or Mine YouTube Hop is my baby so I guess if I have to select just one I would say that but the close runner ups would definitely be AskAwayFriday and The Mommy Monday Blog Hop 🙂
6) You look far too young to have all those children, what is the secret to your eternal youth?
Awww shucks! Thank You! I don’t have a secret. I am really bad at skin care routines and I eat any and everything I want so I guess it would simply have to be good genetics.
7) You’re a stay at home mum – you have my utmost respect! All the kids are out and you have the house to yourself for a whole hour – what are you going to do?
Thank You! Oh Em Gee…really?? Probably take a really long shower…paint my nails and have a nice cup of coffee while doing a bit of Blogging.
8) Do you have any pets?
Nope not besides my Kiddies anyway. They are about the only booties I wanna clean up after for now.
9) What was the last song you played?
Haha! We just finished listening to Marry Her Anyway…this has become my 3 year olds favorite song ever and he asks to hear it at least 10 times a day.
10) OK I’ve been gathering some SylvaFae fairy dust and I’m sending you some over. You have three wishes – one for love, one for life and one for laughter – what are they?
OMGoodness I LOVE this one!
Love – for each of my Kiddies to find a kind of love that has no boundaries, qualifications or conditions. True Love.
Life – for my family to never loose the foundation we have taught them: no matter what life brings to you your family is your support and refuge.
Laughter -to always moments of laughter no matter what each and every day.
This was the PERFECT way to close out an awesome swap!
By adding your email to this link up, you will be added to email correspondence that may be sent by one of our hosts, you may opt out at any time.
Host’s reserve the right to remove any links that do not pertain to the #AskAwayFriday theme.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- The Cowfish Sushi • Burger • Bar | More Than Just A Meal - October 17, 2017
- The Mommy Monday Blog Hop | Fall Fun - October 15, 2017
- The ABCs Of Blogger Support - October 15, 2017