Have you ever heard of that quote where it says if you give someone a fish they eat for a day but if your teach them how to fish they can eat for a lifetime? The belief behind this is pretty simple…you can give someone help for 1 day but teaching them how to help themselves is something that will last them into their future. A future where they can pass that same help and knowledge on to another person.
It’s so easy! Find the STUFF you have in your home that you may not need or want anymore gather it all together. This is the 1st Step in helping someone gain the training they need to make a long-term difference in their lives.
Take your STUFF to your local Goodwill Foundation Drop Off Center and DONATE. You’ve already done the 2nd Step in creating a new job for someone who may not have the resources to do it on their own.
Wondering how much of an impact your donation and STUFF can actually have? Use the Donation Impact Calculator to see how your efforts will make a difference in someone’s life.
So, take a few moments…go search through that STUFF you have (yeah you know it’s there) and see how you can donate it to help create JOBS!
Let’s Review…It’s This Easy:
- Use the Goodwill Foundation Drop Off Center Locator to find out where you can take your STUFF
2. Use the Donation Calculator and see how your STUFF will impact and change the lives of those in need by creating JOBS
Let’s get started! Together we can
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Join Me At This Week’s Mommy Monday Blog Hop - September 19, 2017
- Mom’s Night Out ! - September 19, 2017
- A Night For Empowerment A Fashion Show – What Inspires You? - September 19, 2017