- This event has passed.
Odom Farming Blogger Meet & Greet
September 23 @ 3:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Come on out and join us for our fall Carolina Blogging Meet & Greet at Odom Farming Co. in Goldsboro, NC. This is a free opening event for the farm before they kick off their fall festivities season including opening their pumpkin patch and corn maze. Open to NC and SC Bloggers.
** First 25 bloggers to sign up get a free swag bag filled with goodies **
** Bring non-perishable food donations to support a local food bank **
Odom Farming Co. will be providing light refreshments, hay rides, access to the corn maze and a bon fire. This is a free blogger friendly event and we welcome you to have a +1 (ticket options are available for blogger and for a +1). Bloggers are encouraged to write a blog post, tweet and post on social media before, during and after the event to help this local NC business! This is a NC Fall Event where temperatures and weather may vary. Casual dress.
September 23rd, 2017 from 3 to 5pm EST
– meet other NC and SC bloggers
– bring your cameras, perfect for fashion blogger photo opportunities
– meet the folks that own and operate Odom Farming Co. in Goldsboro, NC
– take a few notes for great fall blog post opportunities
– check out a local NC business and help to support them by making a purchase from the farm
Additional Family Members: The farm has several different options for tickets. $10 gets (1) family member access to all farm activities. They will receive a $1 off their ticket price when you check in and identify them as family guests of the Carolina Blogging event.
* This is a partnered event hosted by Odom Farming Co. and organized by Carolina Blogging. For questions or more information, contact Sarah at firstname.lastname@example.org
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Spread The Word! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - December 4, 2017
- Friendship Zones - December 4, 2017
- TriAd Women Bloggers Network Holiday MeetUp | RECAP - December 4, 2017
Press/Media Coverage Disclosure:
I received admission/tickets, accommodations and/or amenities mentioned above as Press/Media for free in the hope that I would mention it on my blog. Regardless, I only recommend products or services I use personally and believe will be good for my readers. I am disclosing this in accordance with the Federal Trade Commission’s 16 CFR, Part 255: “Guides Concerning the Use of Endorsements and Testimonials in Advertising.”