Sponsored by Little Pim
There are many benefits to early acquisition of a second language.
- Young learners can acquire native-like fluency.
- Young learners learn naturally, like they learn their mother tongue.
- Young learners can hear critical differences in sounds.
- The brain is flexible in the young learner. It’s made to learn new languages.
- Young learners acquire cognitive advantages – such as critical thinking skills, creativity and flexibility in thought.
- Learning a new language gives children a better understanding of their native language.
- Learning a new language opens up the child’s sphere of friends and acquaintances
- Having a second language Increases marketability for colleges and beyond.
- And much more!
Read what some of our Co-Hosts have to say about the importance of learning a second language.
1 Lucky Winner will receive
The Discovery Set of DVDs
in the language of choice
ARV $59.99 US and Canada (Canadian residents will receive downloadable copies)
Enter below for your chance to WIN!
A huge thanks to all the blogs that are participating in this event!
|Wife, Mummy, Nurse||Mommy’s Favorite Things||Unschooling Momma|
|Kids Yoga Stories||Homemaking With Style||Momma Lew’s Blog|
|P is for Preschooler||MrsTeeLoveLifeLaughter||Crafty Mom Share|
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Join Me At This Week’s Mommy Monday Blog Hop - September 19, 2017
- Mom’s Night Out ! - September 19, 2017
- A Night For Empowerment A Fashion Show – What Inspires You? - September 19, 2017