That’s right, I TAG YOU! This week I am sharing my answers to the Merry Christmas YouTube TAG but guess what? You don’t ned a YouTube Channel to take part. So I Tag you, You and YOU! Answer the questions below and post by or before Christmas. It’s tons of fun with little fuss 🙂 I’d love to see or read your answers so be sure to let me know if you decide to join in the #AskAwayFriday Merry Christmas Tag Fun!
Now to welcome our wonderful #AskAwayFriday hosts…
Tiffany from Mrs. Tee Love Life Laughter,
Christy from Uplifting Families,
Stacey from This Momma’s Ramblings
Amber from Bold Fit Mom
So grab our button, follow our amazing hosts and co-host, hop through the great link ups and make some amazing new friends!
TAG YOU’RE IT!
Merry Christmas TAG Questions:
1. Use one noise to describe how excited you are for christmas.
2. What is the best present you’ve ever received?
3. What is the worst present you’ve ever received?
4. As a kid, did a sibling ever receive a present that you wished was for you?
5. Sing a line from your favorite christmas song.
6. Rename a reindeer.
7. What is your favorite thing about christmas?
8. When do you start getting excited for Christmas?
9. Do you use advent calendars?
10. Recite one line from your favorite Christmas/Holiday movie.
11. Share a funny christmas memory.
12. Talk us through your typical Christmas Day?
13. Do you have any Christmas traditions?
14. Real or fake Christmas tree?
15. Pictures with Santa…yay or nay? Share a fave.
By adding your email to this link up, you will be added to email correspondence that may be sent by one of our hosts, you may opt out at any time.
Host’s reserve the right to remove any links that do not pertain to the #AskAwayFriday theme.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Top 10 Facebook Groups For Blog Promotion & Growth - August 19, 2017
- Drop Your Links At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop! - August 13, 2017
- Dressing Room Escape - August 13, 2017