Music is a huge part of my day to day. Music helps to calm, motivate, excite and simply bring a bit of joy to whatever I’m doing. Google Chromecast Audio let’s me listen to My Music My Way all over my home!
Music is my go-to for inspiration. If you take a look at my playlist you would probably be a bit confused. You will see things from R&B, Gospel, Contemporary Christian, Rap, Rock, Alternative – even Country! I have never limited the style of music only the way it makes me feel.
My productivity is at it’s highest when I am in a music groove. That groove is always fueled by a great playlist. Yet there is nothing more annoying than having my music interrupted by a phone call, notification or dead battery. Groove Gone…!
Google Chromecast Audio gives me the ability to stream music from my phone, laptop or tablet using some of the most popular music apps directly to my speakers – wirelessly! The only wires needed are the ones from my Chromecast Audio to my speakers. I didn’t even need to get any fancy speakers because it works with any speakers – new or old. I don’t even need to worry about my groove being interrupted because I am able to make calls, receive texts all while not draining my devices’ batteries.
Google Chromecast streaming is crystal clear with hi-res sound quality because unlike most audio devices Google Chromecast uses WiFi not Bluetooth. This means my music is always reliable and always there when I want it.
Google Chromecast Audio also gives me the option of grouping my Chromecast Audio devices and streaming my music to several rooms at once! How cool is that? I can listen to my music my way all throughout my home!
Another part of playing my music my way is having the option to use some of the most popular music apps on my phone, tablet or laptop to help me have the best experience possible. Apps like YouTube Music, Google Play, Pandora and Spotify and so many more you can find online with Chromecast!
Set Up Is Easy
Google Chromecast Audio setup is super easy! I set up with my MacBook Air and finished in 4 steps and less than 5 minutes. I was able to find my Chromecast Audio device, Send a test sound, Name my device and start streaming in just a few clicks.
Here’s why you should pick Google Chromecast Audio to help you listen to music your way!
- High fidelity streaming audio
- Listen to music, podcasts and radio stations with Apps like: Pandora, Google Play Music, Rdio, NPR One, iHeartRadio and TuneIn + Many Many More available at chromecast.com/audio
- Wireless control from anywhere in your home
- Use your devices (laptop, tablet or phone) without interrupting your music
- Play your favorite song on multiple rooms throughout you home by grouping your chromecast audio devices
- Works with Android devices, iPhone®, iPad®, Mac®, Windows® and Chromebook
Pick up your Google Chromecast Audio at Best Buy TODAY and start streaming Your Music Your Way!
*Disclosure: The reviewer has been compensated in the form of a Best Buy Gift Card and/or received the product/service at a reduced price or for free.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Spread The Word! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - December 4, 2017
- Friendship Zones - December 4, 2017
- TriAd Women Bloggers Network Holiday MeetUp | RECAP - December 4, 2017