So I’ve been searching around YouTube for something fun to do to give my followers a way to get to know me better. I kept seeing something called Never Have I Ever but when I searched I could never find a Mommy Edition. So, I made my own 😀
I’d like to tag a few people but this is also an Open Tag…if you’d like to do your own Never Have I Ever feel free just stop by my Channel or drop me a message and let me know so I can go check out what you have or haven’t ever done!
Hold up both hand all fingers up (wave hello)
Read each item off the Never Have I Ever list and for each one you’ve done that’s one finger down.
When you have made two fists (all fingers down) you’re done 😀
There are a few more than 10 questions in case there is something you’ve never done…lucky you!
- Ate my kids snacks
- Thrown out treats from strangers
- Used my diaper bag as a purse
- Done school drop off/or pick-up in my jammies
- Taken my Kids cold medicine
- Forgotten my Kids Homework was due
- Take my Kids out in their jammies
- Bought Kids toys just to keep them quite in public
- Had a pizza night more than 1 night a week
- Taken the wrong Kid to an activity
- Worn my Kids tee shirts
- Picked up my Kids late from school
- Worn my nursing bra after I stopped nursing
That’s it! A quick bit of fun and an awesome way to get to know me 😀
It’s Vlog Time!
TAG You’re It…
Tenns from New Mama Diaries
The list doesn’t end here! TAG YOU’RE IT! Feel free to join in the Never Have I Ever fun and be sure to let me know so I can get to know you a bit better too 😀
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Top 10 Facebook Groups For Blog Promotion & Growth - August 19, 2017
- Drop Your Links At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop! - August 13, 2017
- Dressing Room Escape - August 13, 2017