Never Miss A #YCOMHop!! Sign up for The Your Channel Or Mine YouTube Hop REMINDER Email (Sign Up Form below today’s LinkUp). No Spam. Just a reminder of when we are LIVE and ready to Hop! Oh and we may also be picking a few of our favorite videos from each week’s LinkUp – who knows? It Could Be YOU!
The Your Channel Or Mine…
Where do you want to meet this week? Your Channel or Mine? I have had so much fun meeting and getting to know so many new Vloggers, Vlogs and Channels! I can’t wait to meet a few more and get to see some of the great content you are all creating. Don’t forget the more we share the more we grow! So spread the word of the #YCOMHop and let’s help our community grow.
Your Hosts for the #YCOMHop:
1) Visit, View, Comment and Subscribe to your Hosts
2) For the Channel LinkUp be sure to link Directly to your YouTube Channel URL (http://youtube.com/user/YOU)
3) For the Channel Hop you can Link Directly to 2 Recent Vlogs or Videos
4) Visit, View, Comment, Thumbs Up and Subscribe to your fellow Vloggers Channels and Links
5) Grab our button up above and let others know about #YCOMHop and where you share your Vlogs each week
Simple and easy, right? We want to connect, share and introduce a few new Channels and Vloggers and have a bit of Channel Hopping fun while doing it.
Psst! Don’t forget to spread the Channel Hopping fun!
~ Now Let’s Get This Hop Started ~
Blogger, YouTuber & Media Influencer
Tiffany is the ‘ Tee’ behind TheMrsTee.com - a Lifestyle Blog created as a place to share her love of all things Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, Fun, Tech & Travel. Tiffany has established her influence within both the Blogging and Vlogging Communities. Tiffany has extended her presence beyond her URL to Television as a Panelist for the MomsEveryday TV Show for 2 Seasons and to the stage as a Cast Member of the Finale Season of The Listen To Your Mother Show. A 2016 VOTY Award Honoree, Contributing Author with iBlog Magazine and BlogHer.com growing herself as a Brand and Influencer are always at the center of Tiffany’s passion.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)