Today’s Challenge: Name at least 3 scents that trigger a good or bad memory.
I have a really good (or sometimes bad depending on how you look at it) sense of smell. Scents very often triggers memories of people, places and situations for me. When it comes to scent memory my Nose Always Has it!
1. Old Spice – although my Hubby is by no means old he has worn this forever (not just since it became popular again) and I think of him every time I smell it. During his deployment, I had a t-shirt with some still on it that I used to sniff. Don’t Judge Me! 😉
2. Johnson’s Baby Wash (Lavendar) – this will always remind me of my Kiddies as infant because it was just about the ONLY thing that would calm and comfort them at night to go to sleep.
3. Homemade Stuffing – This will always remind me of family gatherings and Thanksgiving. Of course the fact that I love food is just a bonus to all things food related…LOL
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Join Me At This Week’s Mommy Monday Blog Hop - September 19, 2017
- Mom’s Night Out ! - September 19, 2017
- A Night For Empowerment A Fashion Show – What Inspires You? - September 19, 2017