IT’S PINTEREST TIME!!
Every week we’ll give you the chance to link up your favorite pins, post, Pinterest Boards, Pinterest ID & pin some that have been shared!
If you’ve never linked up before, it’s simple. Just click on the little blue “Add your link” button at the bottom and then cut and paste the URL into the box. It will probably ask you for more information like your name and e-mail address. Don’t worry, the only email you will get is a reminder of the party & you can opt out of it at any time. Then it will let you pick an image and voila! You are linked up!
If we all participate we are spreading great content to our readers. Join in the fun of a Pinterest Party!
Each week a FEATURED pin will be chosen by the hosts & readers by voting on the link up. These pins will then be one of the requirements for the link up! That means that everyone that links up next time will re-pin your post!
There are two parts to this link up:
Pinterest Follows & Re-Pins
First let’s meet your Hosts!
Now for the AWESOME sponsors!!
Join Kalee on her journey to be healthier and happier.
Time for Tots specializes in creating dynamic, durable, hands-on activity kits for young learners.
A few guidelines:
1. Pin the image above. Please?!? Why you may ask? So more pinners will come to the party! The more pinners we have the more shares/repins your post gets…which means more people will see it and hopefully share it again! (You can use the Pin It button by the graphic or the button at the bottom of this post.)
2. Follow the hosts & co-hosts on Pinterest. You pin me right round baby right round like a record baby…. yeah umm sorry about that
Southern Mess Moms Delectably Dawn Pinspired Mom Adorkablii Mrs.Tee
3.Please re-pin the featured pins:
4. Link up anything you want to be pinned! No limits here, ANYTHING GOES REALLY! Just be smart about it and make sure that what you are linking to has a pinnable image!
Please link your post and not your blog homepage. Grab our button to spread the word and help the Pin Me Right Round link up grow! Remember this benefits you as well! The more people that link up the more people will re-pin yours!
5. Spread the word! Tweet about it, share it on Facebook & Google + or post it on Pinterest.
Be sure to follow the Pin Me Right Round board and see our favorites each week!!
Wanna co-host?!? Awesome! Just contact me!
Here is some awesome music to get you in the mood for the party…cuz what’s a party without music right???
Time to Link up…
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Join Me At This Week’s Mommy Monday Blog Hop - September 19, 2017
- Mom’s Night Out ! - September 19, 2017
- A Night For Empowerment A Fashion Show – What Inspires You? - September 19, 2017