Santa’s Helper Gift Swap
Wanna meet new Bloggers and help Santa all at once? Join in the fun of the Santa’s Helper Gift Swap! Sign up and become ‘Santa’s Helpers’. Each Helper gets to list a few of their favorite things then we Swap! I know we all love getting surprises in the mail and this season you can help put a smile on someone’s face as Santa’s Helper!
Meet Your Hostesses
Santa’s Helper Gift Swap Rules
- Gifts should be an item from the suggested list of your swap partner
- Gifts should have a cost of a minimum of $10 and maximum of $15 BEFORE shipping.
- Please respond to all emails from the swap Hostesses in a timely manner.
- All gifts should be mailed no later than December 2nd
- All participants Please post and link up your swap reveal post starting December 16th on one of the Hostesses’ Blogs
- Promote and share the swap with the Hashtag #SantasHelperSwap
Please do not sign up
if you cannot fulfill your obligation to the rules above.
We do not want anyone to give without receiving.
Let’s stay in the Spirit of the Season!
If for any reason you become unable to participate PLEASE CONTACT ONE OF THE HOSTESSES immediately so we can work out another arrangement.
Are you ready to swap?
Sign Up HERE
Become Santa’s Helper!
Don’t forget to Grab Our Button and let everyone know
You’re Santa’s Helper!
Lifestyle Blogger, Brand Ambassador, YouTuber & Media Influencer
Tiffany is the ‘ Tee’ behind TheMrsTee - a Lifestyle Blog created as a place to share her love of all things Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, Fun, Tech & Travel. Tiffany has established her influence within both the Blogging & Vlogging Communities. As a Brand Ambassador, Tiffany has the opportunity to promote and support the brands she loves the most with her own unique perspective. Tiffany has extended her presence beyond her URL to Television as a Panelist for the MomsEveryday TV Show for 2 Seasons and to the stage as a Cast Member of the Finale Season of The Listen To Your Mother Show. A 2016 BlogHer VOTY Award Honoree, Contributing Author with Modern Social f/k/a iBlog Magazine and BlogHer. Growing herself as a Brand and Influencer are always at the center of Tiffany’s passion.
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)