1. What is your favorite handbag you’ve ever owned?
It has to be my very first ‘designer’ bag and the first big gift from my Hubby. My Louis Vuitton…I wanted and drooled over this bag for years….I treat it like my baby. When I ‘m not using it (which isn’t often) it is in it’s soft bag and high up in away from any and all Kiddies hands.
2. What is your dream handbag you lust over?
Right now I really want to have a Michael Kors bag…this one in particular. I’m into totes lately…
3. What are the daily essentials in your purse or work bag?
Well my ‘work’ is being Momma 24/7 so most of my essentials seem to be Kiddie related. Wallet, Checkbook, Keys, Vaseline, Tissues, Migraine Meds and Pens. I also keep a lot of ‘just in case’ items…
4. What’s in your purse (with pictures)?
This is the purse I’ve been carrying the most lately…it was a birthday present it’s in my FAV color 🙂
It’s probably more like what isn’t in my purse…LOL
Wallet, Checkbook, Emergency Umbrella, My ‘Personals’ Case (lol), Granola Bar, Fruit Snacks, Vaseline, Random 2yr old Kiddie Toys, Keys (can you see my GameStop card? I’m an undercover Gamer…LOL), Tissues, Eyeglass Case, Gum (Large Case…I chew a lot of gum), My FAV Pens, Headband, Brush, Excedrine Migraine, My Digital Hot Pink Camera (which I rarely use anymore since I use my iPhone camera), an “As For Me And My House…” Armband, Lotion, Mirror…
Want to get a Jump Start on next week’s Social? Here are the questions…
1. What is your dream job?
2. If you had just won the lottery and didn’t need to work for money, what would you do with your time?
3. What piece of career advice would you give to someone just starting out in your field?
4. What would be your ideal “just for fun” job?
5. What was your first “real” job?