We are going from summer questions straight into fall questions!
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
- I think my NEW favorite fall activity has got to be going to a local farm and see the animals and then pick a pumpkin from the pumpkin patch with my Kiddies. We did it for the first time last year with my Girlies’ Girl Scout Troop and we loved it! My Teenager even found an undiscovered skill of Pumpkin Carving!
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
- I don’t follow sports of any kind. I know I’m a rare species, huh? Maybe not that rare…they make a t-shirt for it! 🙂
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
- Well our neighborhood is really great because they are all really supportive and fun about the Kiddies going Trick-Or-Treating on Halloween.
- Our town also has a major Trick-Or-Treat night sponsored by the downtown storefronts where the Kiddies walk the two sides of the street and each store hands out not only candy but coupons and freebies!
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
- I love earthy colors so fall is the best season for my favorite color schemes…
- My favorite staples are boots, scarfs, sweaters and jeans
5. What things are you looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
- Thanksgiving! This is our 1st one in a house and I can’t wait to have it full of family and friends…the smell of the YumYummy food and laughter.
6. What is your favorite fall holiday Tradition?
- Going with my Kiddies as one big Team (our family) and picking out everyone’s Halloween costumes…
If you want to join up and get a headstart on next week’s Sunday Social here are the questions…
All About Blogs:
1. What is the name if your blog?
2. What do you love most about blogging?
3. Why did you start blogging?
4. What is something you’d want to tell someone just starting out in the blog world?
5. Biggest blogging learning experience you’ve had?
6. What are three blogs you love?
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Sit and Sip At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - January 21, 2018
- It’s A Date! 12 Day Date Ideas In Fayetteville, NC - January 21, 2018
- 2018 Disney In The Movies ! - January 20, 2018