These are all about the fun you’ve had this summer!
1. What was your favorite trip/vacation/activity this summer?
- It has to be our trip to the Botanical Gardens with the GirlScouts Troop…we had a blast even though I was surprised that a ‘garden’ ended up being more like a hiking trip…LOL
2. What was your favorite outfit look/clothing item of the summer?
- My go-to look is honestly jeans (or shorts on the hotter days), my fav pair of Chucks and a t-shirt or tank (if I can get some pink in there it’s just that much better).
3. What is one thing you wish you’d gotten to do this summer?
- We really wanted to go to a waterpark this year but it just didn’t seem to happen. Luckily living in the south just because the summer is at an end doesn’t mean we may not still be able to go…there are even some really cool indoor waterpark options.
4. What was your favorite song of the summer?
- DEFINITELY Blurred Lines By Robin Thicke…that
wasis my in the car dance like a straight up embarassment summeranytime jam. I can be in the middle of a conversation and if it comes on I will stop mid-sentence and start my groove…LOL Listen and tell me you wouldn’t jam to this! 😀
5. What was your favorite movie/tv show of the summer?
- I actually have an addiction to all things comic book (Marvel and DC) so my newest fav cartoon series is HULK and The Agents of S.M.A.S.H.
What to get a head start on next week’s Sunday Social questions?
We are going from summer questions straight into fall questions!
1. What is your favorite fall activity?
2. Do you follow a football team? If so, which one and why?
3. What is something fun about fall in your area?
4. What are your favorite fall staple outfits?
5. What things are his looking forward to most about this coming fall season?
6. What is your favorite fall holiday? Tradition?
Lifestyle Blogger, Brand Ambassador, YouTuber & Media Influencer at TheMrsTee
Tiffany is the ‘ Tee’ behind TheMrsTee - a Lifestyle Blog created as a place to share her love of all things Faith, Family, Fashion, Food, Fun, Tech & Travel. Tiffany has established her influence within both the Blogging & Vlogging Communities. As a Brand Ambassador, Tiffany has the opportunity to promote and support the brands she loves the most with her own unique perspective. Tiffany has extended her presence beyond her URL to Television as a Panelist for the MomsEveryday TV Show for 2 Seasons and to the stage as a Cast Member of the Finale Season of The Listen To Your Mother Show. A 2016 BlogHer VOTY Award Honoree, Contributing Author with Modern Social f/k/a iBlog Magazine and BlogHer. Growing herself as a Brand and Influencer are always at the center of Tiffany’s passion.