Hi everyone! I am so excited for this month to be here…not only is it a brand new month of Tuesday Ten but I get to CoHost for the Entire Month! Woot! Woot! 🙂
So this we are having a theme inspired my National Tourism Day. We are listing 10 of Tourist Attractions we would either love to visit or have loved visiting! Pretty cool, right? So, let’s start…
Pearl Harbor – Visited
Hershey Park – Visited
I visited Hershey Park with my grandfather when I was about 8 or so and I was completely in love with all of the ins and outs to how the chocolate bars I loved so much were made. The fun side of the park was just an added bonus. This is a place I would love to share with my Kiddies because I know they would be just as amazed as I was.
This sis definitely a place I want to visit as a couples trip for the Hubby and I. I have seen it in movies, photos and heard about it from friends and I can’t wait to experience a place known for love with the person I love the most.
Australian Opera House
I love opera and classical music but I honestly want to visit ore for the architectural beauty of the place. I have looked at so many photos and always been in awe of the structure and to see it in person would surely be even more breathtaking.
Mall of America
This is for my inner shopaholic. I cannot imagine a mall as large as I have read this to be. I know I would most likely need to take a week to actually see or visit the majority of it but it would solo be worth it! Can you imagine? I know I may get overwhelmed but to say I have been is something I want to be able to do.
The World of Coca Cola
This is someplace I only recently discovered existed. It’s in Atlanta and I think it would be so amazing to see something focused on a beverage I like (I save my love for Pepsi…sorry Coca Cola ..LOL).
My Kiddies have only recently discovered their love for all things Lego so I know that going to a park where the Lego creations are as big as they are would be such an amazing experience. I hope to be able to move this to my visited list soon.
Who doesn’t want to go to Vegas? The city that is alive and always full of something to do? Being from NYC I am used to being in a city where you can wake up at anytime and still find a place to be. I hear Vegas is similar and I can’t wait to find out!
This is another place where I want to share the experience with my children. To see something in nature that is so grand is something I can’t wait to do and share with them.
Great Wall of China
I have always wanted to visit the Great Wall of China since I learned in school that it is the only man-made structure that can be seen from space. How amazing is that!?!? Definitely a Want To Visit place for me.
Do you have any tourist attraction that you just can’t wait to see or are grateful you got to visit? Share your Top Ten with us for this week’s #TuesdayTen…
Meet our Co-Host for the month of May, MrsTee!!
Please make sure to check out her blog and follow her on social media!
We hope you have enjoyed our #TuesdayTen lists! If so, please link up one of your own and share your post using #TuesdayTen!
2) Please do not link up contests, product reviews, or sponsored posts. Links not pertaining to the topic will be removed at the hosts’ discretion.
3) Visit your hosts and follow them on social media.
4) Visit as many other linked posts as you can and show those bloggers some love by commenting and/or sharing.
5) By linking up you agree to be subscribed to out #TuesdayTen mailing list. Emails are only sent once a week and you can unsubscribe at any time. If you would like to be added to the mailing list without linking up, click here.Come link up again next Tuesday, May 6th, when the topic will be Things I Love Most About My Mother!
Don’t forget to add the #TuesdayTen badge to your post or homepage!
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Spread A Little Kindness | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - February 18, 2018
- 3 Apps For On-The-Go YouTube Video Editing - February 17, 2018
- A Taste To Remember · Sassool Mediterranean Cafe - February 13, 2018