A while back I shared a few signs that could let you know you’re a Blogger well since starting my YouTube Channel I am beginning to notice that there a few tell tail signs to know you’re a Vlogger as well….
You Know You’re A Vlogger If…
- Any video loading time less than 30 minutes is a great one!
- 10 minutes of your life on camera can take 2 hours to perfect
- Looking for the ‘right light’ becomes your life’s work
- A low battery light is the signal that your work day is done
- Getting dressed for work is no more than a great top and your favorite jammie pants
- It’s not talking to a camera; it’s talking with friends
- To Edit or Not To Edit is never a question
- You say ‘down below’ way too many times a day.
- TAG is no longer a kids game
- Annotations are not your friends
- Your camera has better luggage than you do
- A shopping spree is your next vlog waiting to happen
- Subs are way more than sandwiches
- Your favorite YouTube Channels have you just as (if not more) excited as the new season TV’s line ups
- Your empty product bottles are destined for greatness
*16. Striking a pose for the perfect thumbnail is always a must.
How many could you relate to?
What’s your top Vlogger trait?
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Drop Your Links At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop! - August 13, 2017
- Dressing Room Escape - August 13, 2017
- The Social House Vodka Launch – A Party To Remember - August 12, 2017