Name five things inside your refrigerator right now
and how you feel about them.
Oh My Goodness! These prompts are getting better and better. Let me just start off by saying My fridge is packed to capacity but as I looked at it I realized, I May Have A problem. I have a sweet tooth. Well more like a sweet tongue. I crave all things sweet, decadent and indulgent. So that being said here are my 5 things…
1. Cool Whip ~ My Kiddies love having a dollup of this in their Hot Chocolate and since it is definitely that kind of weather and almost that season we’ve been indulging even more than usual. I absolutely love Cool Whip. My Grandmother on my Father’s side used to make Banana Pudding with it and once she was done with the layering she would always let me eat whatever Cool Whip was left in the container. Mmmmmm!
2. Mott’s Healthy Harvest Granny Smith Applesauce ~ Man Listen! When I tell you this taste just like biting into the apple itself! So delicious! I am about the only person who eats it in my house but it’s my perfect “me moment’ snack.
3. Coldstone Sweet Cream International Delight Coffee Creamer ~I was introduced to this by one of my friends when she posted a pic of her coffee on Instagram and said she’d put this in it. Well ummmm….coffee hello? I love anything to do with coffee so I immediately had to try it. Best. Decision. EVER! This is so smooth and yummy in just about any flavor or non-flavored coffee. a definite Must Buy!
4. Kimberly’s Gourmet Bakeshoppe Triple Fudge Cupcakes ~ these are my newly discovered loves. They are so rich and well fudgie you can only eat just one. Trust me you will want to eat more but the chocolate is just so beyond rich you can’t. And that’s okay…because tomorrow is always another day 🙂
5. Sunkist Orange Soda & Pepsi ~ Yes. I have a soda addiction. I keep it in moderation but I am addicted and I am OKAY with it.
Oh and I Love LOVE LOVE Pepsi!
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Spread The Word! | The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - December 4, 2017
- Friendship Zones - December 4, 2017
- TriAd Women Bloggers Network Holiday MeetUp | RECAP - December 4, 2017