This is a sponsored post for Sprouts Farmers Market. All opinions are mine alone. #LoveSprouts
There’s a new store coming to offer the best of the best in fresh, natural and organic foods at great prices! On January 10th, 2018 Sprouts Farmers Market is adding Fayetteville, NC to it’s over 280 stores in 15 states. Sprouts Fayetteville is excited to bring our community all it has to offer in selection, quality and service!
Sprouts Farmers Market is a healthy grocery store that offers options catered just for customers and consumer like me and you. Prepared foods, recipes and solutions to help any family become a healthy family at affordable prices.
Sprouts gives customers a one stop source for fresh produce, a deli with prepared entrees and side dishes, The Butcher Shop, The Fish Market, vitamins and supplements, packaged groceries, baked goods, dairy products, frozen foods, natural body care and household items.
· At The Butcher Shop at Sprouts, shoppers can enjoy meat cut in-house by highly trained butchers who grind more than 20 varieties of sausage daily, help with cooking tips and special orders, and can custom cut anything to your liking.
· Sprouts continues to innovate in the Market Corner Deli where shoppers will find prepared entrees and sides, a salad bar, soup, fresh sushi and juice to cater to the on-the-go shopper. Made-to-order sandwiches from the Market Corner Deli start at $3.99!
The 30,000-square-foot store located in the newly built Freedom Town Center just a short drive from Ft. Bragg, Spring Lake and Downtown Fayetteville will contain around 18,000 products, 90 percent of which are natural or organic.
The other 10 percent of products cater to the more mainstream consumer who may be just beginning to explore healthy eating options. That means folks just like me who want to give their family healthier eating options but may not have all the know-how to do it on their own.
Sprouts Farmers Market pays attention to the needs and concerns of customers offering quality and variety in nearly every option today’s consumers look for to help in their healthy lifestyles.
· An average store stocks approximately 4,000 gluten-free, 3,000 organic, 3,000 non-GMO and 500 raw items, just to name a few.
· Sprouts’ unmatched produce selection is what gives the store its broad appeal. Our produce prices are on average 20 to 25 percent below traditional supermarkets.
As a member of the Fayetteville community, I always look for a Brand that is willing to give back to the community it serves. That is the true definition of service and just one reason I know I already #LoveSprouts!
· The Fayetteville Sprouts is bringing approximately 120 full- and part-time career opportunities to the area. Sprouts’ “Healthy Living for Less” approach to grocery shopping means potential team members should share a passion for healthy eating and the fresh, natural and organic products offered throughout the store.
As part of Sprouts’ commitment to “zero waste,” the new Fayetteville Sprouts will donate unsold and edible groceries to Second Harvest Food Bank of Southeast North Carolina through the grocer’s Food Rescue program.
· In 2017, Sprouts stores and distribution centers will have donated an estimated 23 million pounds of product, equivalent to 19 million meals. Food that is not fit for donation is provided to local cattle farms and composting facilities. Sprouts’ evolving “zero waste” initiatives help minimize food waste while reducing the impact of hunger and the company’s environmental footprint.
Just For Fayetteville!
Sprouts Farmers Market is so excited to become a part of the Fayetteville community they have planned a few things Just For Fayetteville!
WHERE: 2810 Freedom Parkway Drive, Fayetteville, NC
WHEN: Wednesday, January 10th at 7 a.m.
WHY: Sprouts will host a ribbon-cutting ceremony to celebrate the opening of the 30,000-square-foot store. The public is invited to join the festivities and shop among thousands of healthy items offered throughout the complete grocery store.
Grand Opening Day Giveaways:
• The first 200 shoppers in line will receive 20 percent off their initial total purchase.
• Delicious muffin and coffee samples will be served to everyone in line before the doors open.
• Upon checkout, every 15th shopper will receive a coupon book featuring Sprouts savings.
• Every customer will receive one free reusable bag with purchase.
Grand Opening Weekend Deals:
• Saturday, Jan. 13 – The first 200 customers to make a purchase will receive a coupon booklet for five free deli items.
• Sunday, Jan. 14 – Upon checkout, every 15th customer will receive a coupon for $5 off a purchase of more than $15 to use on their next visit.
For More Information: Sprouts Farmers Market Fayetteville ONLINE
Latest posts by TheMrsTee (see all)
- Sit and Sip At The Mommy Monday Blog Hop - January 21, 2018
- It’s A Date! 12 Day Date Ideas In Fayetteville, NC - January 21, 2018
- 2018 Disney In The Movies ! - January 20, 2018